The Eclipse MicroPen is a revolutionary cordless dermal micro-needling device used by skincare professionals across the globe. Eclipse MicroPen has several advantages over previous generation anti-aging devices such as lasers and dermal needle rollers. Dermatologists and aesthetic practitioners choose the Eclipse MicroPen for the following reasons:
- Safety First. The Eclipse MicroPen® is inherently safer than other products, such as dermal rollers. The MicroPen® delivers greater efficiency and superior clinical results while maintaining the highest level of safety for both the patient and provider. It is also safe for most skin types, which means it is a great procedure for almost everyone!
- Faster is Better. MicroPen’s high-speed motor allows for a more efficient yet timely procedure. The rapid pen motion provides a more comfortable experience that patients describe as a mild sandpaper-like sensation.
- Customized For You. Each patient has unique skin needs and requirements. The variable pen position feature allows MicroPen® professionals to customize a treatment for best clinical results.
- Consistent Results. Safety and control features lead to predictable, consistent results. Compared to lasers and dermal rollers, MicroPen® is able to deliver reliable and improved outcomes for virtually every patient.
- A topical gel is applied to clean skin. In most cases your practitioner will use sterile saline. This is a lubricating product that helps the MicroPen glide across your skin creating superficial micro-injuries designed to ultimately improve your skin condition upon re-epithelialization.
- Next, in a single motion, the pen will be gently pressed against the skin while simultaneously gliding in one direction until the entire treatment area has been covered.
- Typically, the skin has a nice glow immediately following an Eclipse MicroPen micro-needling session. Results can be observed in as early as 30 days.